Terms and Conditions
RSTS.ae TERMS OF SERVICE
Last updated: 01 March 2021
- United Arab Emirates is our country of domicile and stipulate the governing law is the local UAE law.
- Any dispute or claim arising out of or in connection with this website shall be governed and constructed in accordance with the laws of United Arab Emirates.
- We accept Visa and Mastercard, debit and credit card in USD and AED currencies.
- We will not trade with or provide any services to OFAC and sanctioned countries.
- Customer using the website who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website.
- Cardholder must retain a copy of transaction records and RSTS policies and rules.
- User is responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of his account.
- Customers who made their payment online will receive payment confirmation on their registered email within 24 hours after their payment.
- Customers must call RSTS immediately should there be no confirmation received on their end.
Note: Rainbow Star Training Services Terms and Conditions may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to frequently visit this section in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the posted date.