Course Delivery Policy
RSTS Course Delivery Policy
Last updated: 24 May 2021
Course Delivery Policy for Virtual Training:
- After online payment completion, candidates should keep a copy of proof of payment transaction. RSTS will send confirmation of payment to candidates' registered email address within 24 hours.
- Upon confirmation of the course schedule, RSTS management will send candidates a set of form for pre-training requirements and virtual training guidelines. Candidates should fill out the forms and send back to RSTS with attached government-issued identification (i.e: passport / emirates ID).
- Virtual meeting link will be sent to the candidates for the live virtual training.
- RSTS virtual training are conducted by live and well-experienced instructors.
- Upon course completion and passing the examination, candidates will receive Electronic Copy of the training certificate.
- Customers who made their payment online will receive payment confirmation on their registered email within 24 hours after their payment.
- Customers must call RSTS immediately should there be no confirmation received on their end.
- Customers must note that multiple transactions may result in multiple postings to the cardholder's monthly statement.
https://www.rsts.ae will NOT deal or provide any service or products to any OFAC (Office of Foreign Assets Control) sanctions countries in accordance with the law of United Arab Emirates.
Note: Rainbow Star Training Services Course Delivery Policy may be changed or updated occasionally to meet the requirements and standards. Therefore, customers are encouraged to frequently visit this section in order to be updated about the changes on the website. Modifications will be effective on the posted date.