The IWCF Level 4 Drilling Well Control course is essential training for those working in wellsite supervisory roles and for office-based personnel that are primarily involved in the operational decision-making process and/or well design.
Virtual or Classroom Based Training
- IWCF Candidate Registration(CR) number
- Prior IWCF certificate at Driller level or above
Course Duration: 5 days
Certificate validity: 2 years
Designed for but not limited to:
- Drilling/Intervention Wellsite Supervisor, Superintendent or Company Man
- Office based Drilling/Intervention Supervisor
- Office based Drilling/Intervention Superintendent
- Tool Pusher
- Wellsite Well Testing Supervisor
- Wellsite Completions Supervisor
- Intervention Supervisor
- Offshore Installation Manager (OIM)
- Drilling Contractor Rig Manager
- Supervisors or Crew Chiefs for special service operations
- Fishing engineer (if supervising well kill/pressure controlled operations)
Need more info? Contact us on WhatsApp at +971503299171.
Great IWCF class, did my renewal with RSTS , virtual training with virtual testing. All class material easily accessible thru the web. Staff were very attentive to all needs and ensuring everything went well. Very reasonable fee for this training, best value I have ever had. Would highly recommend to anyone.
Thank you for the great experience.
Best Training center with well experience faculty
Thank you RSTS